You must select a location to proceed.
There was a problem adding this course to your account. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact our support department at (877) 880-1335.
Adding Registration, Please wait...
You must be logged in to perform this action.
PCMH Into the Future NCQA's 2017 Standards
NCQA's Patient Centered Medical Home program has shifted significantly in the last year with the release of the 2017 PCMH Standards and Guidelines and the announcement of a new program that has much more NCQA staff interaction during the application process. The SCMA is prepared to assist you through this new process and help you achieve the recognition you want, which enables your practice to distinguish itself as a high performing practice and avail itself of new revenue streams from various PCMH programs. This webinar will be a refresher of the continued importance of Patient Centered Medical Home, especially in light of the transition of MACRA/MIPS and other value-based opportunities that are becoming more prominent in South Carolina. We will also explore the new NCQA PCMH program, how it works, what is required, and how to achieve success in the new model.Released: 8/9/18
At the end of this session, each attendee should be able to:
- Discuss why PCMH is more important than ever in the post-MIPS/MACRA world
- Explain the new NCQA 2017 Standards and Guidelines and strategies for becoming/renewing as a PCMH practice
- Identify the SCMA PCMH Program and available assistance for success with the PCMH transformation process
This program is designed for all Physicians and other interested medical professionals
Faculty and Planner Disclosures:
Scott Hultstrand, JD has No Relevant financial relationships
None of the planners have any relevant financial relationships to disclose
Commercial Support Disclosure:
There was no commercial support received for this Enduring material.
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ you must complete the following:
• Watch this course in its entirety.
• You must correctly answer 75% of the post-test questions.
• Complete the evaluation form.
• Windows: X86 or x64 (64-bit mode support for IE only) 1.6-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 512-MB of RAM, sound card and speakers. Internet Explorer 7+, Google Chrome 12+, and Firefox 3.6+
• Mac: a Mac running Mac OS 10.4.11+ (Browsers must be in 32-bit mode), an Intel Core Duo 1.83-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 512-MB of RAM, sound capabilities, and Safari 5.1+, Google Chrome 16.0+.
You can view our privacy statement here: https://www.scmedical.org/content/privacy_statement
|0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits The South Carolina Medical Association (SCMA) designates this live for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The South Carolina Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
To be compliant with the AMA’s “Physician’s Recognition Award and Credit System,1” we require physicians to attest to the amount of time they are claiming credit – which should be commensurate with the extent of time they participate in a CME activity.
To assure compliance, we now require all physicians attending or participating in an accredited CME activity, to complete the “contact information” portion of the evaluation and, specifically, sign where indicated on the evaluation.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Effective Pain Management for a Healthier South Carolina: CME on Acute Pain, Chronic Pain, and Opioid Misuse/Opioid Use Disorder
Opioid Response in Primary Care Settings