At the end of this session, each attendee should be able to:
(1) Integrate best practices for safe opiate prescribing into the care of your patients.
(2) Explain the available tools, guidelines, and strategies for opiate response.
(3) Educate participants on the available assistance for opioid response in South Carolina.
This program is designed for all Physicians and other interested medical professionals
Faculty and Planner Disclosures:
Claudia Cartledge and Dr Paul Bomemann has No Relevant financial relationships; Does not anticipate discussing unlabeled uses or investigational products.
None of the planners have any relevant financial relationships to disclose
Commercial Support Disclosure:
There was no commercial support received for this Enduring material.
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
you must complete the following:
• Watch this course in its entirety.
• You must correctly answer 75% of the post-test questions.
• Complete the evaluation form.
• Windows: X86 or x64 (64-bit mode support for IE only) 1.6-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 512-MB of RAM, sound card and speakers. Internet Explorer 7+, Google Chrome 12+, and Firefox 3.6+
• Mac: a Mac running Mac OS 10.4.11+ (Browsers must be in 32-bit mode), an Intel Core Duo 1.83-gigahertz (GHz) or higher processor with 512-MB of RAM, sound capabilities, and Safari 5.1+, Google Chrome 16.0+.
You can view our privacy statement here: https://www.scmedical.org/content/privacy_statement