Did you miss out on the Annual Meeting CME sessions – We have you covered!
The CME sessions will give you the opportunity to gain knowledge on a wide range of topics - COVID-19, Advance Care Planning, Healthcare Violence in the Workplace, Facing the Pandemic Ethical Challenge, and Pediatric Vaccinations during the COVID vaccine update.
You can earn up to 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)
The South Carolina Medical Association designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The South Carolina Medical Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Package includes 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
This program is designed for all SC Physicians and other interested medical professionals
Faculty and Planner Disclosures:
None of the faculty or planners have any Relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Commercial Support Disclosure:
There was no commercial support received for this Enduring material.
To receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ you must complete the following:
• Watch this course in its entirety.
• Complete the evaluation form.
Courses Included in the CME Recap:
- Violence in the Healthcare Setting: Risk Management Strategies
- The Unequal Distribution of Health, Illness, and Access to Medical Care in the United States
- The Future of Virtual Health
- Pediatric Vaccination Including COVID19 Vaccine Update
- New Drug Update – What’s New in Pharmaceutical
- Messengers and Trojan Horses: COVID19 Vaccine Update
- Healthcare Workers, The Pandemic and Mental Health
- Facing the Pandemic Ethical Challenge: Aligning Ethical Principles and Practices to Maximize the Benefit to Public Health and Economic Stability and Wellbeing
- Ethical Diversity, Belief, and Vaccination: Public Health during the COVID19 Pandemic
- COVID19- Update
- ACP and POST: Where Are We Now